First of all, many thanks to the users who provided criticism and ideas to make Recoll go forward ! Please contact me if you have something to suggest.
Recoll borrows from the following projects. I tried to include the relevant copyright attributions with the code. Any omission is unintentional and will be fixed as soon as notified.
- GNU. Of course. Recoll would not exist without the GNU tools and libraries.
- Xapian: The database module (core) is used unmodified, and some code has been borrowed from Omega, the web-based search application (the HTML parser, plus miscellaneous bits and ideas).
- Unac: for accent removal. This package is unmaintained and the (quite modified) code is carried with the Recoll source.
- Binc IMAP for MIME parsing code. The original package is unmaintained and the relevant code is carried with the Recoll source.
- The icons mainly come from the Crystal SVG KDE set.
- Estraier: Provided inspiration for the input handlers, even if I think that there is not much Estraier code now remaining in Recoll.
- I fear that bugs found elsewhere are mostly mine: email@example.com